Dewalt DXH125FAV 85,000 - 125,000 BTU Forced Air Propane HeaterModel: dewnf340720
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DXH125FAV 85,000 - 125,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater
- 85,000 to 125,000 BTU per hour for excellent heat source
- Runs up to 11 hrs. on a full 40 lb. propane tank (low setting)
- 3,200 sq-ft. approximate heat range for extended coverage
- Quiet Burner Technology for lower noise level than a standard propane heater
- High temperature limit switch for protection
- ETL certified to meet all safety standards
- DXH125FAV 85,000 - 125,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater - F340720
- 20 ft. Hose and Regulator
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.