Dewalt DXCMTA1980854 1.9 HP 8 Gallon Oil-Lube Twin Tank Wheelbarrow Air CompressorModel: dewndxcmta1980854
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DXCMTA1980854 1.9 HP 8 Gallon Oil-Lube Twin Tank Wheelbarrow Air Compressor
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump features thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, and durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves
- Oil level sight glass with easily accessible oil fill
- 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel for reliable performance
- Heavy duty, dual voltage induction motor is wired for standard 120V and can be converted to 240V
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Dual control valve allows continuous operation or start/stop operation
- Center mount, flat-free tires move easily over rough terrain
- Braided steel transfer tube allows greater flexibility, preventing unwanted leaks
- 1.9 HP 8 Gallon Oil-Lube Twin Tank Wheelbarrow Air Compressor - DXCMTA1980854
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.