Dewalt DWX725 Heavy-Duty Work StandModel: dewndwx725
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWX725 Heavy-Duty Work Stand
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage
- 1,000 lbs. capacity handles the toughest jobs
- Lightweight aluminum construction (15.4 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Transport Latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together
- Miter saw not included
- Accepts optional DW7231 miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand
- Heavy Duty Work Stand - DWX725
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.