Dewalt DWMT73804 1/4 in. & 3/8 in. Drive Socket Set (34-piece)Model: dewndwmt73804
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWMT73804 1/4 in. & 3/8 in. Drive Socket Set (34-piece)
- Locking stackable case with removable inner tray
- 72 tooth count ratchet giving a 5 degree arc swing for maneuverability in constricted areas
- Hard stamped markings on sockets and wrenches for easier identification
- Knurled ring for added control while handling sockets
- Exceeds ANSI Specifications
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive Quick Release Ratchet
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive 3 in. Extension
- (1) 3/8 in. to 1/4 in. Drive Adaptor
- (7) 1/4 in. Drive Standard SAE Sockets (5/32,3/16,7/32,1/4 in.,9/32,5/16,3/8 in.)
- (7) 1/4 in. Drive Standard Metric Sockets (5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
- (8) 3/8 in. Drive Standard SAE Sockets (7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16,3/4,13/16,7/8)
- (8)3/8 in. Drive Standard Metric Sockets (12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19)
- (1) 3/8 in. Drive Drill Adaptor
Q & A :
1- 3/8 Drive Quick Release Ratchet
1- 3/8 Drive 3'' Extension
1- 3/8 to 1/4 Drive Adaptor
7- 1/4 Drive Standard SAE Sockets (5/32,3/16,7/32,1/4,9/32,5/16,3/8)
7- 1/4 Drive Standard Metric Sockets (5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
8- 3/8 Drive Standard SAE Sockets (7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16,3/4,13/16,7/8)
8- 3/8 Drive Standard Metric Sockets (12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19)
1- 3/8 Drive Drill Adaptor
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.