Dewalt DWMC150 1-1/2 in. Metal Connector NailerModel: dewndwmc150
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWMC150 1-1/2 in. Metal Connector Nailer
- Patented exposed tip design puts the nail tip in the hole before firing for improved speed and accuracy
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires and accidents while maintaining maximum precision
- Low nail lockout alerts users when to reload to prevent damage to the tool
- Compact design at just 10-1/2 in. allows for use in tight spaces, corners and between 12 in. OC joists
- Lightweight at just 4.6 lbs. for reduced fatigue during operation compared to competitive models
- In-Line magazine design provides better tool balance for improved ease-of-use
- 1-1/2 in. Metal Connector Nailer - DWMC150
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.