Dewalt DWM120K Heavy Duty Deep Cut Portable Band Saw KitModel: dewndwm120k
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWM120K Heavy Duty Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Kit
- Industry best 10 amp motor designed with controlled power to withstand any jobsite application
- Industry best 5 in. deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock
- Serviceable steel shroud with rubber bumpers allows guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings
- Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications
- Multi position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut
- Superior balance and ergonomics allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Durable and adjustable material guide allows the user to adjust for various jobsite materials
- Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort during use
- Externally replaceable brushes allow for quick repairs on the jobsite
- Blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change
- Heavy Duty Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Kit - DWM120K
- Hex Wrench
- 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. x .020 in. Standard Blade
- Heavy-Duty Kit Box
The blades typically break before the cutting edge wears out. After cutting a bunch of steel, you'll be halfway through a cut, moving along nicely, and the blade will just snap. While it might be possible to braze/silver-solder the blade back together, I suspect that metal fatigue is the problem and it would just break at a different spot very quickly.
And maybe the problem isn't with the saw, but with the DeWalt blades?
Working, Looking and going forward together,
strength bolts. It is effortless to use, just letting the weight of the
machine set the cutting rate. I have wanted a metal bandsaw for some
time as it seems something is always a bit too long, such an axel
for my wheelbarrow. The embedded light is a handy appreciated touch. I have
4 different toothed blades and changing them out is straight forward
and painless, so matching the blade to the job is not a hassle and 5" of
clearance lets you tackled just about any job. Rounding it all out, the case
keeps it nice and safe.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.