Dewalt DWHT16065 Side Strike ChiselModel: dewndwht16065
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWHT16065 Side Strike Chisel
- Cutting edge on side of blade for demolition work, also allows the chisel to double as a scraper
- Hardened strike cap for durability
- Serrated cutting edge
- Hardened, tempered chrome carbon steel blade for edge retention
- Curbed bi-material handle for comfort and protection
- Side Strike Chisel - DWHT16065
I keep my all-purpose framing chisel in my apron and mostly use it for prying, scraping and gouging out misc. wood. I don't keep it particularly sharp on purpose. The problem I found with this chisel is mainly the sharpened side edge. You cannot go blindly grabbing it out of your apron. I cut my knuckle almost to the bone just getting it out of the packaging. After that, I took it out and purposely dulled the side edge of the chisel. If your working in a shop or don't have to carry it around with you it may be okay. I think this is a product that should have been left on the drawing board.