Dewalt DWFP55126 0.9 HP 6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air CompressorModel: dewndwfp55126
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWFP55126 0.9 HP 6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application
- 165 max PSI and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI enables long tool run time with quick recovery
- 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work environment
- High flow regulator and couplers maximize air tool performance
- Long life oil-free pump for maintenance-free operation
- Console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair
- Outlet tube rerouted to avoid being catch point
- 2 universal couplers to easily support two users
- Ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining
- Convenient cord wrap for easy storage
- Protective rubber leg covers to prevent marring
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- 0.9 HP 6 Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor - DWFP55126
8 months ago
Overall I've had pretty good luck with it. It worked well with my framing nailer while building a shed this summer, I'm not very fast with it, so a professional would probably drain it. Just don't expect it to keep up while using an air nozzle to blow off dust/debris. It's small, lightweight and easy to carry around.
There were two issues I had from the start:
1) there was a slow leak, but it would only lose about 1/4 of the tank pressure overnight. It was not an issue while using it. I finally tracked it down with the soapy water trick. The compression clamp under the gauge housing was leaking. I removed the clamp and used a small hose clamp. No more leaks. It's kept the same pressure for over a week.
2) The compressor walks/rotates when running. I don't have a solution for that yet. I saw another one running which did not walk, so I must assume something is off balance with mine.
Very loud but that's not an issue. Will replace the hotdog unit I current have. Believe my motor burned out.