Dewalt DWFP12231 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer KitModel: dewndwfp12231
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWFP12231 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer Kit
- Magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design
- Long life, maintenance-free motor keeps from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth adjustments assist in locating perfect depth setting
- Tool-free jam clearing eliminates down-time from bent nails caught in the nosepiece
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18-Gauge nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. in length
- Removable non-marring nose tip to protect work surface
- On-tool storage and integrated rubber grip for convenience and user comfort
- Sequential style trigger and 100 nail magazine capacity
- 18-Gauge 2 in. Brad Nailer - DWFP12231
- (500) 1-1/4 in. Nails
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
Q & A :
Good for fine nailing (molding where you dont want to see nails ,
very accurate and medium weight
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.