Dewalt 5 in. Variable Speed Random Orbital Sander with H&L Pad and Bag - DWE6423KModel: dewndwe6423k
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt 5 in. Variable Speed Random Orbital Sander with H&L Pad and Bag - DWE6423K
- 3.0 Amp motor spins the pad at 8,000 - 12,000 OPM
- Shorter height allows the user to get as close as possible to work piece for sanding and more control
- Rubber over-mold in all critical areas of the sander
- Separate counterweight design reduces vibration, increases control and leads to a better finish
- Improved dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Improved dust collection and interfacing with vacuum locking system
- Dust bag has patented one-hand locking mechanism
- To attach dust port to other vacuum systems with 1-1/4 in. hoses, use DWV9000 Universal Quick Connector
- 5 in. Variable Speed Random Orbital Sander with H&L Pad and Bag - DWE6423K
- Owner's Card
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.