Dewalt DWE6411K 2.4 Amp 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander KitModel: dewndwe6411k
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE6411K 2.4 Amp 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander Kit
- 2.3 Amp motor sands at 14,000 OPM for a superior finish
- Rubber overmold texture provides smooth and comfortable control while sanding
- Improved paper clamp features for better paper retention
- Locking dust-port system allows the user to lock vacuum hose up with the sander
- Reduced overall height of the sander to get the user closer to their work
- Foam pad for flatter sanding plane
- Separate counterweight for reduced vibration
- Rubber dust boot over the switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- 2.4 Amp 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander - DWE6411K
- Paper Punch
- Dust Bag
- Carrying Case (Bag)
- Owner's Manual
Dust collector is only a nice idea. More spare parts.
The DeWalt has a nice solid feel with minimal vibration and good control, even when sanding edges, corners and oddly shaped items. The clamps are excellent: they are easy to load, hold the paper securely and keep it taut for the life of the sheet.
Dust collection is another story, though. I rarely have to empty the dust bag on these, and I've noticed that they both eject a lot of dust-laden air out the side of the sander during operation (the dust cloud being especially bad at start up). Not only do they load up the air with dust, dust on the bench is blown around as well.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.