Dewalt DWE6401DS 5 in. Variable Speed Disc Sander with Dust ShroudModel: dewndwe6401ds
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE6401DS 5 in. Variable Speed Disc Sander with Dust Shroud
- Adjustable dust shroud can be connected to a vacuum to provide an improved working environment
- Mid-handle design with soft grip and side handle
- Smoothly accepts 5 in. 8-hole hook and loop paper, allowing for readily available paper to be changed quickly and easily
- 6 Amp motor delivers preformance in high torque sanding applications to speed up the sanding process
- 0-3700 OPM, VSR trigger dial for versitility in a wide array of sanding applications
- 5 in. Variable Speed Disc Sander with Dust Shroud - DWE6401DS
- 5 in. 5-Hole Hook and Loop Paper
But what adapter will be the correct size?
Is there a DeWalt adapter that can get me to a 1 7/8" hose?
I bought this because of the Dewalt reputation for quality designed products, but in this case, the box was lacking a dust bag filter, I checked website to see if it was missing in the box or was available as an add on product. it was not. I like the dust shroud concept for capturing the dust, but then what, it spits it out into the air? Even my dewalt miter saw had a dust bag. Sanding can throw up a lot of dust!
1 year ago
All in all did the job and did it right
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.