Dewalt DWE5010 7 Amp Single Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill KitModel: dewndwe5010
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE5010 7 Amp Single Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill Kit
- 7 amp motor provides high performance drilling and overload protection
- Dual mode operation features hammer drill and drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs. design for extended use and less user fatigue during extended operation
- Large two-finger rubber trigger for added user comfort and control
- 360 degree side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable-speed motor allows for precise speed control for various tasks and applications
- Compact 10.3 in. design offers comfortable use and easy access to tight spaces
- 7 Amp 1/2 in. VSR Single Speed Hammer Drill Kit - DWE5010
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.