Dewalt DWE4519 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4 HP Angle Grinder with Trigger Lock-OnModel: dewndwe4519
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE4519 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4 HP Angle Grinder with Trigger Lock-On
- High-powered 4 HP 6,500 RPM motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds underload
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low-profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 6,500 RPM provides optimal material removal with 9 in. grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- 9 in. 6,500 RPM 4 HP Angle Grinder with Trigger Lock-On - DWE4519
- 9 in. Guard
- 2-Position Side Handle
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.