Dewalt DWE4120N 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with No Lock-OnModel: dewndwe4120n
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE4120N 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with No Lock-On
- 9 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- High efficiency motor provides low operating temperatures
- One-Touch guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Two-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- The spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2 in. accessories
- 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with No Lock-On - DWE4210N
- One-Touch Guard
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.