Dewalt DWE357 1-1/8 in. 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw KitModel: dewndwe357
$50 off $200 on DeWALT Products! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE357 1-1/8 in. 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Powerful 12 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 0 to 2,800 SPM and a 1-1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Keyless stainless steel blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes and increased reliability
- Compact design at only 14-1/2 in. in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications
- Variable speed control dial matches the correct speed for the application for increased versatility and control
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Lightweight and balanced for additional control at only 6.8 lbs.
- 1-1/8 in. 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw Kit - DWE357
- Heavy-Duty Kit Bag
- Instruction Manual
This is a good saw for a women
7 months ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.