Dewalt DWD525K 10 Amp Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill Kit with Mid-HandleModel: dewndwd525k
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWD525K 10 Amp Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill Kit with Mid-Handle
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual mode: hammer drill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-speed range for high speed drilling or high torque applications
- Mid-handle grip design with soft grip provides increased balance and comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360 degree locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- 10 Amp 1/2 in. VSR Mid-Handle Grip Hammer Drill Kit - DWD525K
- 360 Degree Locking Side Handle with Soft Grip
- Steel Depth Rod
- Chuck Key w/ Holder
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.