Dewalt DWD520 10 Amp Dual-Mode Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer DrillModel: dewndwd520
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWD520 10 Amp Dual-Mode Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Dual-mode hammerdrill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-Speed ranges for high speed drilling or high torque applications
- Soft-grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360 degree locking side-handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- 10.0 Amp 1/2 in. Dual-Mode VSR Hammer Drill - DWD520
1 year ago
The chuck key doesn't fit very well, though; so it is hard to tighten it enough for the larger bits which tend to hang up. Also the variable speed trigger is really hard to hold for lower speeds.
Most of my latest buys of Dewalt tools have been the factory referbs, and I have to say that, with one exception, they have been every bit as good as their new ones.
Q & A :
gostaria de saber se vocês entregam para o Brasil, qual é a forma de pagamento e o valor do frete?
Gostaria de saber se vocês entregam para o Brasil e qual a forma de pagamento e o frete?
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.