Dewalt DWD450 11 Amp 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM 1/2 in. Corded Right Angle Drill with ClutchModel: dewndwd450
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWD450 11 Amp 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM 1/2 in. Corded Right Angle Drill with Clutch
- Mechanical clutch prevents bit lock-up in a low gear and provides increased gear life
- Depend on 11.0 amps of high performance from the Dewalt-built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges of 0 - 330 and 0 - 1,300 RPMs allow you to match appropriate speeds to your drilling applications
- Metal gear housing and 100% ball-bearing construction provide durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle give you maximum leverage and control
- 11 Amp 1/2 in. Right Angle Drill - DWD450
- Chuck Key with Holder
- 2-Position Side Handle
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.