Dewalt DWD210G 10 Amp 0 - 12000 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded DrillModel: dewndwd210g
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWD210G 10 Amp 0 - 12000 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Drill
- Pistol grip 1/2 in. variable-speed with reverse drill
- 10.0 amp motor delivers increased performance
- 0-1,200 RPM, variable-speed reversing switch for versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provides comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and reliability
- 360 Degrees locking side handle
- Generates more power with improved overload protection for added durability
- 1/2 in. 0-1,200 RPM 10.0 Amp VSR Variable Speed Drill - DWD210G
- Chuck Key with Holder
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.