Dewalt DW872 14 in. Multi-Cutter SawModel: dewndw872
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW872 14 in. Multi-Cutter Saw
- Cuts a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The depth of cut remains constant throughout blade life
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts
- Largest capacity in it's class
- Patented tool free, 45 adjustable fence
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability
- 14 in. Multi-Cutter Saw - DW872
- 14 in. Carbide Tipped Blade
- Vertical Clamp
Kindly provide in meters per square second
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Rotan Insurance Agency, Inc.
P.O. Box E
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.