Dewalt DW735X 13 in. Two-Speed Thickness Planer with Support Tables and Extra KnivesModel: dewndw735x
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW735X 13 in. Two-Speed Thickness Planer with Support Tables and Extra Knives
- Powerful 15 Amp, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- 2-speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- 19-3/4 in. cast-aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10 in. base and folding tables
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off at the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- 13 in. Two-Speed Thickness Planer - DW735X
- Dust Hose Adapter
- Dust Ejection Chute
- Extra Set of Knives
- Outfeed Table
Ran some 15ft 1X8 cedar without any trouble
6 months ago
7 months ago
Will say more after I have used it more.
7 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.