Dewalt DW616 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base RouterModel: dewndw616
$15 off orders over $75! Use code: JULYSALE See Details
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW616 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64 in. increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch and cord set location
- Adjustable tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick-release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cord set offers cord set serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber over-molded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance and control
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision-machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel-plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cord set location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminating frozen bits
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router - DW616
- Motor Pack - DW616M
- Fixed Base - DW6184
- Sub-Base Concentricity Gauge
- 1/4 in. Collet
- 1/2 in. Collet
- (2) Wrenches
Screwed on the 1/2 in collet and it will not tighten enough for the bit to be held. I can slide the bit in and out of the collet. I used both wrenches and tightened it as much as humanly possible and NOPE, collet will not tighten around the bit.
Tried the 1/4 in collet - Exact same issue.
Waited 10 days for this to arrive and now what do I do??
Also, the depth adjustment ring is VERY difficult to turn.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.