Dewalt DW130V 9 Amp 0 - 550 RPM 1/2 in. Corded Drill with Spade HandleModel: dewndw130v
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW130V 9 Amp 0 - 550 RPM 1/2 in. Corded Drill with Spade Handle
- AC/DC, forward/reverse rocker switch ideal for backing out jammed bits or mixing drywall mud.
- 5/8" spindle for increased durability in high torque applications
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- Low 450 RPM provides increased torque for drilling large diameter holes in wood and metal
- 1/2 in. 0-550 RPM 9.0 Amp Spade Handle Drill - DW130V
- 3-Position Side Handle
- 2-Position Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
would work better if top RPM was about half of what it is .
Q & A :
No, this item is not manufactured in the US.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.