Dewalt DCV585T2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Dust Extractor KitModel: dewndcv585t2
FREE DeWALT 20V MAX Bare Tool, Battery or Charger when you order 2 qualifying items! Up to $200 value! See Details
$50 off $200 on DeWALT Products! See Details
Last 6 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCV585T2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Dust Extractor Kit
- 125 CFM provides OSHA Table 1 Compliant Solutions for up to 5 in. Tuckpointing and Surfacing Applications when paired with an appropriate dust shroud
- HEPA Filter Included with Unit
- T-Stak Compatibility Allows Unit to be Stacked and Combined with other DEWALT T-Stak Storage Systems
- Built in hose wrap offers convenient hose storage when not in use
- Can be used with Wet or Dry applications
- Automatic Filter Cleaning, with Dual Filters
- Wireless Tool Control Allows for wireless ON/OFF capability when paired with the included Remote or a Wireless Tool Control Enabled Tool
- 8 foot long Anti Static Hose with DEWALT AIRLOCK system.
- Meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair, and Painting (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums when used with the included HEPA filter.
- FlexVolt 60V MAX Dust Extractor Kit - DCV585T2
- Wireless Tool Control Remote
- Fleece Bag
- (2) HEPA Filters
I just bought this tool recently and was excited to use it paired up to my dewalt 20v mitre saw on my next upcoming job site. I install hardwood for a living.
One of the issues I found was when I went to attach the bag, the design seems to be poor for fitting the bag on properly(atleast for me anyway. And also, who designs a bag compartment where the two filters literally sit on top and crush the bag when u put the lid back on? Anyways, I closed it up and went on using the tool cutting some boards. About 10 minutes later I noticed the suction drastically decreased. So I open it up to find the bag seal has a small tear in it and half the collected dust is outside of the bag. So at this point I render the bag useless and just use the tool without the bag.
Another feature of this tool I was excited about is that it has a “self-cleaning” feature that self knocks to knock the filter clean. After about half hour of use, I opened the vacuum compartment and see the filters are caked with dust.
Another MAJOR design flaw in this vaccuum is that if you look at where the hose connects and follow it to the inside..you will see all the debris you are vaccuming passes through an ELBOW curve before it is successfully collected. You can just imagine how easy it is to clog that port of entry..
I’ll end things with a positive note. I really do like the remote button start. It’s half the reason I bought it. I have a festool MIDI but I thought this would be more convienient so I don’t have to bend over to activate the midi...dewalt I’m a little disappointed I am a huge fan and have almost every 20v tool and a handful of flexvolt tools. But this one..I will not recommend