Dewalt DCV581H 18V/20V MAX Cordless/Corded Lithium-Ion Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)Model: dewndcv581h
Product Features & specs :
Goes One of Both Ways
You can use this wet/dry vacuum with an AC outlet, or 18V or 20V MAX batteries
Reusable HEPA rated filter
Can also be washable, just rinse to clean
2 Gallons is enough to empty a toilet or clogged pipe
Our growing Product Range
Dewalt offers a wide range of products fit for your needs
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCV581H 18V/20V MAX Cordless/Corded Lithium-Ion Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)
- Cordless or corded operation powered by either 18V or 20V MAX batteries or an AC outlet
- Easily accessible, washable and reusable filter makes it simple as giving it a tap or rinse to clean
- HEPA rated wet/dry filter traps dust with 99.97% efficiency at 1 micron
- Heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5 ft. (1-1/4 in. diameter) hose provides durability, flexibility and ease-of-use
- On-board hose, cord and accessory storage makes the vacuum easy to transport and carry
- 2 gallon tank capacity provides enough storage to empty a toilet or clogged pipe
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
- 18V/20V MAX Cordless/Corded Lithium-Ion Wet/Dry Vacuum-DCV581H
- 5 ft. Heavy-Duty 1-1/4 in. Crush Resistant Hose
- Crevice Tool Attachment
- Washable Filter
- Wide Nozzle Tool Attachment
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
5 months ago
Q & A :
I tried it on my Dewalt cordless miter saw and it fits loose in the
Can't say for the table saw since I don't have one but I'm sure it doesn't
fit one either.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.