Dewalt DCS577B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Style Saw (Tool Only)Model: dewndcs577b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCS577B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Style Saw (Tool Only)
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53 degrees with stops at 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90 degrees
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- Blade wrench
- FLEXVOLT carbide tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade
- User instruction manual
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 9 In Stock
5 months ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
(all left blade) I own 6 1/2 brushed with Flex Volt batt, 36 volt 2.0 amp hour batt, and this, 60 volt brushless/wormless left blade 9 amp hr batt.
If I can learn to steer this much energy by eye, like the table saw is the death to the radial arm saw. This is the death of the table saw to mobile energy. One can carry it it in one hand, all the setup and breakdown time is removed from the job.
Tip of the hat to the DeWalt team on this one, you designed, delivered and are sold out of bare tool.
over 2 years ago