Dewalt 20V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Cordless Circular Saw with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE (Tool Only) - DCS573BModel: dewndcs573b
Product Features & specs :
The FLEXVOLT Advantage
Cordless Circular Saw is Compatible with FLEXVOLT Batteries, leading to more work done
Even More Power
FLEXVOLT Batteries provide up to 77% more power for completing tasks effortlessly
Three Bevel Stops
From 22.5 Degrees to 45 Degrees
Integrated Rafter Hook Enables Circular Saw to be stored when not in use
Bright LED increases visibility and cut accuracy
Electronic Brake stops blade on trigger release
Lightweight yet durable aluminum shoe
Dewalt 20V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Cordless Circular Saw with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE (Tool Only) - DCS573B
- UP TO 77% MORE POWER when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FASTER CUTTING: Powerful brushless motor delivers 5500 RPM for faster cutting
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16 in. at 90 Degrees
- Maximum depth of cut of 2 in. at 45 Degrees
- ELECTRIC BRAKE stops the blade after the trigger is released
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Bright LED increases visibility and cut accuracy
- EASY STORAGE: Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
- MINIMIZES DUST: Optional dust port allows connection to a dust extractor to minimize dust during cutting (DWE575DC Dust Port sold separately).
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite (DCE042 sold separately)
- COMPATIBLE with all DEWALT 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- 20V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw with FLEXVOLT Advantage - DCS573
- (1) Saw Blade - DWA171424
- (1) Blade Change Wrench
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.