Dewalt DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)Model: dewndcs387b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- Compact, lightweight design allows saw to fit between studs to help you make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for tool free blade changes
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length delivers fast cutting speed
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work areas creating better visibility
- Variable Speed Trigger offers 0 - 2,900 SPMs giving you complete blade control for precision cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides versatility while cutting
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - DCS387B
- Battery and charger sold separately
over 3 years ago
I would recommend this tool to others no problem!
4 months ago
I use it for cutting up sticks for firewood and making small trim cuts where accuracy isn't very important.
The 20V MAX battery system is excellent, and this saw is an excellent complement to the lineup.
1 year ago
Q & A :
From their own site it looks legitimate.
Enjoy the long spans between charges.
You however may want to consider picking up the 60V equivalent of this
tool, of its out yet. I sure have my eye on that 60V grinder.
Will this battery work on this reciprocating saw?
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.