Dewalt DCS361B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only)Model: dewndcs361b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCS361B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut
- Capacity to cut up to 3-5/8 in. nested crown and 3-1/2 in. base vertically
- Will cut 2 x 8 laying flat
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact and lightweight at only 30 lbs. for convenient portability and storage
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw (Tool Only) - DCS361B
- Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Material Clamp
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
4 weeks ago
For the most part I really like the saw but I would not let a helper use it.
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
well-built saw very handy and also lightweight I know when I use it that I
get a clean-cut and I've been very pleased with the results that I get
every time I use this saw. I would suggest that you go to your local Dewalt
distributor and try to demonstrate this saw for yourself. I'm not actually
in my shop so I won't be able to give a technical answer to your question
but that being said I think it is a very remarkable tool they have built
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.