Dewalt DCPS620B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Pole Saw (Tool Only)Model: dewndcps620b
Product Features & specs :
Brushless Motor Delivers
Brushless Motor ensures up to 96 Cuts made (battery and charger sold separately)
A single Charge from a DCB204 Lithium-Ion Battery deals with 4 in. X 4 in. Lumber with ease (battery and charger sold separately)
Easily Reach High Areas
Easily Reach High Areas with a Total Reach of 15 ft. (battery and charger sold separately)
Ensuring even cuts all the time with the 8 in. Blade (battery and charger sold separately)
Cordless Is Better
Featuring high performance Cordless Tools to choose from (battery and charger sold separately)
A Growing Family
Reaching 200+ high quality Products built to handle any kind of task (battery and charger sold separately)
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCPS620B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Pole Saw (Tool Only)
- Extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach
- Metal bucking strip and tree Hook for durable cutting grip and to easily remove pruned branches
- Brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4 in. x 4 in. pressure treated pine wood
- 8 in. Low kick back full compliment bar and chain
- Auto Oiling
- Comfort grip handle
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Pole Saw - DCPS620B
- Extension Pole
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Looking at this tool it Is typical Dewalt. Great product. Looks sturdily built and also I believe it will be easy and straight forward to use. I like Dewalt tools. Now CPO has a new full time customer.
2 months ago
When it does work, it’s great. It cuts really well. I’ve been using it to cut large limbs from live oaks.
6 months ago
6 months ago
I made a great little storage caddy for it, but be sure to keep this on mind when you are buying.
I love the saw it's a beast.
It is well balanced. It works very well.
It is black and yellow :D
I recommend at least a 6ah battery with her.
One I figured out its "personality" I plowed right through a mountain of work.
Q & A :
1. Is this item new or refurbished?
2. Is this item on back order or is it in stock ready to ship?