Dewalt DCN692B 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only)Model: dewndcn692b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCN692B 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only)
- Engineered with a high-efficiency brushless motor for superior durability
- Dual-speed settings optimized for different nail lengths to match speed and power to drive nails consistently similar to a pneumatic nailer
- Drives up to 700 nails per charge on a fully-charged 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery pack
- Can be used with 30 to 34 degree clipped and round-offset head, paper tape collated nails from a variety of brands
- Indicator lights that warn the user of a low-battery or stall, with a stall release lever that allows the user to reset the driver blade caused by a stall or jammed nail
- Sequential and bump-fire driving modes for user preference
- Nail depth adjustment control for maximum control with varying materials
- Requires no user-applied lubrication of any kind
- 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Lithium-Ion Framing Nailer (Tool Only) - DCN692B
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Love Dewalt tools
9 months ago
Received it and I pull it out of the box install 5 amp battery.
Fired a 10d nail in a 2x4 SPF board and results that it would not drive flush switch the to 2 speed and got same results.
Adjust nose to its lowest position and got the same results.
I try everything to get it to drive through the day and I fail.
I call and got a RTA and returned it. Now looks like I’m going to purchase the new paslode framer. I’m a big fan of Dewalt’s and have and used just about all battery operated tools.
Big disappointment. I hope they can improve it.
1 year ago
I have several other of the DeWalt battery guns and have nothing but good things to say about them to other contractors that I deal with.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.