Dewalt DCN660D1 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 Gauge 2-1/2 in. 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer KitModel: dewndcn660d1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCN660D1 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 Gauge 2-1/2 in. 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer Kit
- Sequential mode for precision placement and bump mode for production speed
- Drives 16 gauge 20-degree angled finish nails from 1-1/4 in. - 2-1/2 in.
- Can fires up to 800 nails per charge depending on battery
- Multifunctional LED lights for workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free jam release allows you to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Tool-free depth adjustments for precise countersinking of nails
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever
- Incorporates brushless technology
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 Gauge 2-1/2 in. 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer - DCN660
- 20V MAX 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB203
- Battery Charger - DCB203
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.