Dewalt DCL050 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Handheld Area Light (Tool Only)Model: dewndcl050
Last 9 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCL050 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Handheld Area Light (Tool Only)
- Three bright LED lights illuminate dark jobsite work areas for clear visibility
- Two brightness settings (250 and 500 Lumens) provide flexibility for maximum light output or extended run times
- 140 degree pivoting head offers versatile lighting solutions for different work surfaces
- Over-molded lens cover provides increased durability and a non-marring surface for the jobsite
- Built-in telescoping and 360 degree rotating hook provides ability to hang unit from 2 in. materials and multiple locations
- Belt hook compatible for improved versatility and storage (Sold Separately)
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Handheld Area Light (Tool Only) - DCL050
The light is bright enough to manage a 10-ft work zone and the articulating lamp design allows easy aiming for your specific needs.
the only thing should come with the belt clip!
Q & A :
Warranty for all Delta Machinery Products - Five Year Limited New Product Warranty (180 days for reconditioned products)
DELTA will repair or replace, at it’s expense, and it’s option, any new DELTA machine, machine part, or machine accessory which in normal use has proven to be defective in workmanship or material, provided that the customer returns the product prepaid to a DELTA factory service center or authorized service station with proof of purchase of the product within 5 years and provides DELTA with reasonable opportunity to verify the alleged defect by inspection. For all refurbished DELTA product, the warranty period is 180 days. DELTA will not be responsible for any asserted defect which has resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse or repair or alteration made, or specifically authorized by anyone other than an authorized DELTA service facility or representative. Under no circumstances will DELTA be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from defective products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty is DELTA’s sole warranty and sets forth the customer’s exclusive remedy, with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by DELTA.