Dewalt 60V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion SDS Max 1-3/4 in. Cordless Combination Rotary Hammer Kit with 2 Batteries (9 Ah) - DCH614X2Model: dewndch614x2
Last 9 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt 60V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion SDS Max 1-3/4 in. Cordless Combination Rotary Hammer Kit with 2 Batteries (9 Ah) - DCH614X2
- 10.5 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System shuts down the tool in bind up situations
- Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature
- The midweight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal drilling for #4 - #8 rebar dowel applications and dry coring up to 4 in.
- Brushless motor and German-engineered mechanism
- Ideally suited for chipping in any mid to uppwer wall and ground rod driving
- Tag Ready so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect app
- 7-Position, variable-speed control for precision hole placement, chipping, and drilling with Atomic+ Undercut bits
- Equipped with integrated WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL, which allows the user to link the tool to the DCV585 60V MAX Dust Extractor for remote extractor activation
- 60V MAX Combination Rotary Hammer - DCH614
- (2) FLEXVOLT 9 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB609
- (1) Fast Charger
- (1) 360-Degree Side Handle
- Kit Box
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.