Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Model: dewndch133b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded speed of application
- Dewalt electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer - DCH133B (Bare)
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 1 In Stock
Last 2 In Stock
7 months ago
My wife gave me clearance to buy every tool I would need.
I’ve always been a fan of DeWalt, so it was an easy choice.
Anyone that has used a regular cordless drill with a “hammer drill” feature will know that is ok for just a few holes. I needed to drill about 200 holes into concrete to fir walls and fasten bottom plates.
This tool made drilling all those holes almost fun. I don’t know how I have lived without it.
I also used the chipping hammer function with a small chisel bit to remove the old shower pan with great results.
If you are reading this, just buy it. You will not regret it.
1 year ago
Q & A :
What it means xr?
Rotary Hammering = Drilling into concrete and masonry
Rotary Drilling = Screwdriving. Drilling into steel, wood and plastics
Hammering only = Light chipping