Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Model: dewndch133b
FREE DeWALT 20V MAX Tool or Battery when you order a qualifying item! Up to $189 value! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Faster Than Corded
2.6 Joules and 1500 RPM provide faster application speeds compared to Corded versions
SDS PLUS Family
Another fine addition to the SDS PLUS line
One Charge Delivers
A single charge from a DCB204 Lithium-Ion Battery produces up to 350 ft. of 4 foot diameter schedule 40 pipe
More Tasks Completed
Up to 25% faster performance compared to competing brands
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded speed of application
- Dewalt electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. D-Handle Rotary Hammer - DCH133B (Bare)
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
1 year ago
My wife gave me clearance to buy every tool I would need.
I’ve always been a fan of DeWalt, so it was an easy choice.
Anyone that has used a regular cordless drill with a “hammer drill” feature will know that is ok for just a few holes. I needed to drill about 200 holes into concrete to fir walls and fasten bottom plates.
This tool made drilling all those holes almost fun. I don’t know how I have lived without it.
I also used the chipping hammer function with a small chisel bit to remove the old shower pan with great results.
If you are reading this, just buy it. You will not regret it.
Q & A :
What it means xr?
Rotary Hammering = Drilling into concrete and masonry
Rotary Drilling = Screwdriving. Drilling into steel, wood and plastics
Hammering only = Light chipping