Dewalt DCG426M2 20V MAX 4.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Variable Speed Die GrinderModel: dewndcg426m2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCG426M2 20V MAX 4.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Variable Speed Die Grinder
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Variable speed rocker switch and variable speed limit switch settings provide options to control speed of the tool
- Dual position rocker switch provides user options for multiple handle grasping points
- LED lights at the nose of tool provide light for the work surface and area
- 20V MAX 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
The trigger is hard to squeeze, expect hand fatigue if you are using it for an extended duration.
The chuck requires the use of two wrenches that are supplied to, but it would be nice to see some sort of keyless chuck added.
Overall it’s a great tool and will make jobs easier on me.
The trigger is locked out unless you hold the lock off - this is a little bit annoying, but fairly easy to get the hang of.
The kit is great - TWO 20V XR batteries and a charger. The die grinder definitely can make use of both batteries, but isn't as much of a power hog as I was expecting.
The speed range switch on the 'foot' is a great feature that gives you maximum control - it allows you to set the range you would like to work in, which is especially useful when you don't want to accidentally spin up a tool to 25k RPM for safety reasons.