Dewalt DCG413R2 20V MAX XR Brushless 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder Kit with Kickback BrakeModel: dewndcg413r2
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCG413R2 20V MAX XR Brushless 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder Kit with Kickback Brake
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- E-Switch Protection-The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5" type 27 guard
- (2) 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries
- Charger DCB115
Pros: brushless, the switch safety is easy to use, it does not bog down easily it will grind and cut like crazy, the brake works nicely, it has a nice hand feel and ergonomics, and it uses an allen wrench for the hold down nut instead of those pin wrenches.
Cons: The screw in handle is horrible its just plastic and cheap feeling, the case near the exhaust gets hot, the intake filters clog pretty quickly and you have to remove a screw to get them off, and there needs to be a holder for the allen wrench that removes the hold down nut.