Dewalt DCG413B 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cordless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake (Tool Only)Model: dewndcg413b
Product Features & specs :
Perform & Protect
Designed to provide a high level of control, dust containment or low vibration without sacrificing performance
If unexpected shut down occurs, trigger switch will need to be cycled to restart tool
No Brush Changes
Brushless motor requires no brush changes
Equipped with Kickback Brake
Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCG413B 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cordless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake (Tool Only)
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-switch protection is an on/off trigger switch that has a no-volt release function in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- 2 Stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20V; nominal voltage is 18V
- Includes 1 DCG413 grinder, 1 side handle, 1 hex key, inner and outer flange, 4.5 in. type 27 guard
- 20V MAX XR Li-Ion 4-1/2 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder w/Kickback Brake (Tool Only) - DCG413B
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and Outer Flange
- 4.5 in. Type 27 Guard
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.