Dewalt DCF902F2 XTREME 12V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Impact Wrench Kit (2 Ah)Model: dewndcf902f2
Product Features & specs :
With 1500 in-lbs. of fastening torque and 2400 in-lbs. breakaway torque, this impact wrench is perfect for your tool lineup
The brushless motor produces more torque when paired with the included 2 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery
Perfect for Tight Spaces
Being 17% shorter enables you to work freely in small spaces
Work in the Dark
The LED lights give you the ability to work in dim areas
Dewalt DCF902F2 XTREME 12V MAX Brushless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Impact Wrench Kit (2 Ah)
- DCF902 12V MAX Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench has 30% more torque (when using DCB122 2 Ah battery vs. DCF813 using DCB120 1.3 Ah battery)
- Brushless motor for maximum runtime and durability
- 3/8 in. square drive
- 3 mode settings including Precision Wrench for control in a variety of applications
- 3 LED lights for illumination onto work surface
- Lightweight at 1.73 lbs. (tool only)
- Kitted with 2 Ah Batteries with state of charge indicator
- Belt clip included for portability
- Includes DCF902B 12V MAX Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench, (2) DCB122 12V MAX batteries with state of charge indicator, DCB112 12V and 20V MAX charger, belt clip and a kit bag
- XTREME 12V MAX Brushless 3/8 in. Cordless Impact Wrench - DCF902
- (2) 12V MAX 2 Ah Batteries - DCB122
- 12V and 20V MAX Charger - DCB112
- (1) Belt Clip
- Kit Bag
8 months ago
11 months ago
When my air compressor deceased, I started converting to Dewalt 20v Brushless products. I needed to replace my 3/8" Air Ratchet (50 ft. lbs. of torque with 2.5 cfm@90psi I found this 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench. I was stunned to see that this little wrench has 200 ft. lbs. of torque with a 12v battery. I thought this was a typo, I double checked and confirmed the specs, this was a no brainer.
I have a Mustang GT I work on & occasionally race, if you have worked on cars you know high torque impact tools are essential. I no longer need to tow my trailer to the track, I just put my cordless DeWalt tools in the trunk and go.
If your familiar with the pneumatic air tools you know they require at least 6.0.cfm@90psi to get the specified 400–500 lbs. of torque. A 3.0 cfm@90psi air compressor only provides about 200 lbs. of torque to a 400 lbs. torque to an impact wrench.
This kit includes all the goodies, batteries with fuel gauge, three-speed wrench with variable speeds and a hog ring, LED lighting, charger and case.
If you need an excellent performing impact wrench with very good specs. I highly recommend this sub-compact impact wrench.