Dewalt DCF902F2 XTREME 12V MAX 2 Ah Brushless 3/8 in. Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench KitModel: dewndcf902f2
Product Features & specs :
With 1500 in-lbs. of fastening torque and 2400 in-lbs. breakaway torque, this impact wrench is perfect for your tool lineup
The brushless motor produces more torque when paired with the included 2 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery
Perfect for Tight Spaces
Being 17% shorter enables you to work freely in small spaces
Work in the Dark
The LED lights give you the ability to work in dim areas
Dewalt DCF902F2 XTREME 12V MAX 2 Ah Brushless 3/8 in. Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench Kit
- DCF902 12V MAX Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench has 30% more torque (when using DCB122 2 Ah battery vs. DCF813 using DCB120 1.3 Ah battery)
- Brushless motor for maximum runtime and durability
- 3/8 in. square drive
- 3 mode settings including Precision Wrench for control in a variety of applications
- 3 LED lights for illumination onto work surface
- Lightweight at 1.73 lbs. (tool only)
- Kitted with 2 Ah Batteries with state of charge indicator
- Belt clip included for portability
- Includes DCF902B 12V MAX Brushless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench, (2) DCB122 12V MAX batteries with state of charge indicator, DCB112 12V and 20V MAX charger, belt clip and a kit bag
- XTREME 12V MAX Brushless 3/8 in. Cordless Impact Wrench - DCF902
- (2) 12V MAX 2 Ah Batteries - DCB122
- 12V and 20V MAX Charger - DCB112
- (1) Belt Clip
- Kit Bag
4 months ago
7 months ago
When my air compressor deceased, I started converting to Dewalt 20v Brushless products. I needed to replace my 3/8" Air Ratchet (50 ft. lbs. of torque with 2.5 cfm@90psi I found this 3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench. I was stunned to see that this little wrench has 200 ft. lbs. of torque with a 12v battery. I thought this was a typo, I double checked and confirmed the specs, this was a no brainer.
I have a Mustang GT I work on & occasionally race, if you have worked on cars you know high torque impact tools are essential. I no longer need to tow my trailer to the track, I just put my cordless DeWalt tools in the trunk and go.
If your familiar with the pneumatic air tools you know they require at least 6.0.cfm@90psi to get the specified 400–500 lbs. of torque. A 3.0 cfm@90psi air compressor only provides about 200 lbs. of torque to a 400 lbs. torque to an impact wrench.
This kit includes all the goodies, batteries with fuel gauge, three-speed wrench with variable speeds and a hog ring, LED lighting, charger and case.
If you need an excellent performing impact wrench with very good specs. I highly recommend this sub-compact impact wrench.