Dewalt DCF885M2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver KitModel: dewndcf885m2
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF885M2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- Compact and lightweight design provides easier maneuverability and access to tighter areas
- DeWalt 20V MAX XR Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide 33% more capacity over standard packs in a smaller and more lightweight design
- 3 LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provide visibility without shadows
- Simple one-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck offers easier bit changes
- Integrated belt hook for quick storage and portability
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - DCF885
- (2) 20V MAX XR 4.0 Ah Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB204
- Belt Hook
- Kit Box
Good thing I have great friends and great tools, This impact driver doesn't know when to stop.
Double check the charger prior to being out of warranty.
all day every day! usualy I can get through the day with the two battries. To load tips you just
push them into the chuck and they click in place without using a second hand this comes in handy
while standing on a ladder. The only problem that I have had is the charger seems to overheat
however that will be a minor issue about replacing that under warranty.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.