Dewalt DCF885C1 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver KitModel: dewndcf885c1
15% off a single item! Use code: LEAP15 See Details
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF885C1 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- Compact with a 5.55 in. front to back length
- Lightweight design at 2.8 lbs. is designed to fit into tight areas
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - DCF885
- 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
Other than normal wear and tear this drill has some power. I'm not trying to win races versing other brands to save .002 seconds at the end of a day. I like the durability and how comfortable the drill is to use.
I've recommended to guys at work and now pretty much everyone is on dewalt now whi h is great because every tool is useable with the same batteries and chargers.
Q & A :
The carbon brushes wear down over time. It’s what causes a spark inside some tools. In order to keep the tool running, the brushes have to be replaced once in a while. Brushless motors don’t require that maintenance.
While brushless motors requires an electronic controller, the rotor/stator combination is more compact. That leads to the opportunity for lighter weight and more compact size.