Dewalt DCF885C1 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver KitModel: dewndcf885c1
Product Features & specs :
3-LED lights ensure added visibility even in the dark
Fits Small Spaces
Designed to handle tight spaces with minimal effort
Made and assembled in the USA with global materials
A Tool Made for You
With multiple options available, Dewalt products are an ideal product to build up on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCF885C1 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- Compact with a 5.55 in. front to back length
- Lightweight design at 2.8 lbs. is designed to fit into tight areas
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - DCF885
- 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
with very little effort. I use my impact driver for running in screws more than any of my other drivers.
Great for screws or lag bolts. Love it so much, I bought the drill driver, recip saw, circular saw, jig saw and the whole stak system!
I am always telling friends and neighbors to get these tools.
Q & A :
The carbon brushes wear down over time. It’s what causes a spark inside some tools. In order to keep the tool running, the brushes have to be replaced once in a while. Brushless motors don’t require that maintenance.
While brushless motors requires an electronic controller, the rotor/stator combination is more compact. That leads to the opportunity for lighter weight and more compact size.