Dewalt DCF682N1 8V Max Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver KitModel: dewndcf682n1
1 Day Only! Extra 10% off this item! Use code: TRADE10 See Details
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF682N1 8V Max Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver Kit
- Motion Activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Motion Activated Variable speed 0 - 430 RPM for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Allows illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- Battery State of Charge on tool allows end users to know when to charge packs
- Allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1 in. bit tips
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
- Kit bag for convenient transport and storage
- 8V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver - DCF682N1
- (1) 1-Hour Charger
- (1) 8V Max Compact Battery
- Kit Bag
Very handy and well manufactured tool. Very easy to use. I like the gyroscopic action, which, to me, makes the job easier.
I am so glad we got this tool. And along with another DeWalt power tool we have, I am a fan of Dewalt.
This screwdriver is an indispensable tool for any toolbox.
Thank you DeWalt!!!!
I removed a kitchen sink. The power driver is absolute the greatest for reaching up underneath next to the bowl and loosening the hold-down clamps. The light on the end, and the automatic power control makes this uncomfortable job a piece of cake.
My wife "borrowed" the driver for her craft projects and now I'll probably have to buy a second one because she isn't interested in giving it back!
Q & A :
682 only offer straight position.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.