Dewalt DCF620D2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwgun KitModel: dewndcf620d2
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF620D2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwgun Kit
- 4,400 RPM speed provides corded performance without the cord
- DeWalt-built brushless motor delivers maximum runtime
- Superior ergonomics, performance, and speed to the DW272 DeWalt corded screwgun
- Nosecone locks on securely and is easily removed
- Belt hook for portability
- LED light for visibility in tight areas
- 20V Max XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwgun - DCF620
- (1) Multi-Voltage Charger - DCB112
- (2) 20V Max XR 2 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB203
- Carry Bag
I’m so glad I bought one. It has elevated my drywall install capabilities and speed in which I can move through a job with no sacrifice in quality.
Pros: The gun is a lot lighter than my Dewalt cordless drill making the overhead work easier. The battery run time is great and driving screws in straight is much easier and eliminates overdriving.
Cons: I see two major flaws with this product:
1 The forward/reverse switch as it is directly opposite of my Dewalt cordless drill and every other drill I have owned. What a mistake. My first two attempts to drive a screw in just ended up boring a hole because I had it in reverse.
2) While it did a fantastic job of driving screws straight in, when you need to drive a screw at an angle, it would not do it without manually adjusting the depth setting to get the depth correct. I ended up using my Dewalt cordless drill with a $2 Dewalt dimpler to drive screws at an angle defeating the purpose for buying a screwgun. My guess is the diameter of the dimpler was much smaller enabling it to drive at a angle longer before disengaging. Dewalt could both narrow the diameter and taper the end of the shaft enabling a similar outcome.
I may return the product and hope they redesign this. Still evaluating if this could just be my inexperience in using this type of tool, or if it's just got a couple of design flaws.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.