Dewalt DCF620B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwdriver (Tool Only)Model: dewndcf620b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF620B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwdriver (Tool Only)
- 4,400 RPM provides corded performance without the cord.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor delivers maximum runtime and optimum performance
- Superior ergonomics to the DW272 DEWALT corded screwgun
- Cone-Lock nosepiece locks on securely and is easily removable
- Optional collated magazine attachment model DCF6201 (Sold Separately)
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwdriver (Tool Only) - DCF620B
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
11 months ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion)
Dewalt DCF620B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drywall Screwdriver
Model: DEWNDCF620B just like to know if i can use same batteries in each one thanks jz
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.