Dewalt DCD996B 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill (Tool Only)Model: dewndcd996b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCD996B 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- DeWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57ore run time over brushed
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Hammer Drill (Tool Only) - DCD996B
- Belt Hook
- 360-Degree Side Handle
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 2 In Stock
1 month ago
6 months ago
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.