Dewalt DCD791B 20V MAX XR Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: dewndcd791b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCD791B 20V MAX XR Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Compact (6.9 in. from front to back) and lightweight (3.4 lbs.) design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission with 2-speed settings (0 - 550/0 - 2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20 times brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Brushless Compact Drill Driver (Tool Only) - DCD791B
- Belt Hook
- Battery and charger sold separately
8 months ago
I started buying tools at bargain prices and soon realized that you get what you pay for! I have been replacing all my drills, saws, drivers and blowers with Dewalt Brushless products and soon realized that smaller batteries lasted longer than non brushless products! These tools that I have accumulated now will be tools that my kids will not throw away when i'm gone!
I have a question about the battery you sent
1 year ago
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.