Dewalt DCCS620P1 20V MAX XR 5.0 Ah Brushless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Compact Chainsaw KitModel: dewndccs620p1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCCS620P1 20V MAX XR 5.0 Ah Brushless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Compact Chainsaw Kit
- Low Kick Back 12 in. Oregon Bar and Chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Compact, lightweight design (8.8 lbs) for maximum user control
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life
- Tool-Free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Part of the 20V MAX system of tools
- 20V MAX XR 5.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Compact Chainsaw Kit - DCCS620P1
- 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Hard Bar Cover
2 months ago
I liked the idea of battery operated chainsaw vs. my finicky old gas-powered MAC 26. The only downside is that when it's below freezing (I live in the deep north) the battery has to be brought inside to warm up before it'll take a charge. I'm quite familiar with Lithium Ion batteries and this is a known shortfall of that style of battery in general.
Pro-tip: keep those lithium batteries topped up and stored inside if you live in a cold climate.