Dewalt DCB609 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9 Ah Lithium-Ion BatteryModel: dewndcb609
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCB609 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Dual-voltage for ultimate flexibility
- 180 watt hours of energy in each battery pack. Get 360 watt hours when using (2) FLEXVOLT 9 Ah batteries in 120V MAX tools
- 6X runtime when used in a 20V MAX tools
- Runs cooler than leading competitor 9 Ah battery for better efficiency
- Compatible with all 20V MAX chargers
- Compatible with all 20V MAX, 60V MAX, and 120V MAX tools and products
- Silicone encapsulated module helps keep dust and debris out
- Operates in outside temperatures down to 0 degrees F
- LED charge status display on battery
- (1) 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB609
7 months ago
This battery is so powerful. Really its a beast. The battery is heavy, has a hard case and is extremely durable. I primarily use this battery on a small 7 1/4’’ Miter saw and its a night and day difference from the 4.0ah battery it came with. I can use the saw a few days on this battery. I also love how it has the power meter, I know this is mostly standard nowadays however I still really, really like knowing how much power is left on my tools.
Now what sets this line of tools with these batteries apart if the flex volt tech. These batteries are very smart. They know what kind of tool their plugged into and how much voltage to put out, that in itself is awesome.
I have also read reviews that people have had issues with batteries dying in the first year. People these have a 3 year warranty. Call Dewalt or take them to a service center and they will take care of you. All quality tools have quality customer service.
The bottom line is these big batteries are powerful, well built and essential if your tool arsenal is Dewalt. I will be purchasing more of these along with some more Dewalt cordless tools in the near future!